CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
What are the symptoms of spring allergies?
The symptoms of spring allergies include:
Itchy eyes and nose
Dark circles under the eyes
Airborne allergens also can trigger asthma, a condition in which the airways narrow, making breathing difficult and leading to coughing, wheezing, and shortness of breath.
Our services include Allergy Testing and Immunotherapy
IT’S ALLERGY SEASON! – Do you suffer from headaches, sinus pain, runny nose, or sneezing? If so, you may have seasonal allergies. Carolina Family Healthcare now offers allergy testing and immunotherapy to help you alleviate the symptoms of allergies. You can contact our Allergy Clinic nurse directly at 704-945-4515 to learn more about our allergy programs including:
- Environmentals allergy tests — We currently can test for local trees, grasses, weeds, pollens, cats, dogs, dust mites and molds. The entire test takes about 30 minutes and can be performed during our regular business hours.
- Food allergy test – Our food panel consists of 30 common foods including meats, nuts, grains and fruits. This allergy test can be performed at the same time as an environmentals panel.
- Insect venom allergy test – We test for fire ant, wasp, honey bee, yellow jacket bee, yellow faced and white face hornets. We recommend this test if you are planning to go camping or hiking and are not sure if you have any allergies to stinging insects.
- Immunotherapy – No more special allergy clinic days and times! You can schedule your allergy shots during our regular business hours.
To learn more about Allergy testing and immunotherapy, please contact our office. For your convenience, you can call directly at 704-945-4515.
We test the following items:
- 33 Environmentals Panel
- Dust Mites
- 30 Foods Panel
- And other common foods/seasonings
- 6 Venom Panel
- Fire Ants